I assume she was going to dry her hair or so i thought:
HORROR of horrors , ever so casually sitting down, she slowly lifted her leg to rest it on her other knee and started to calmly blow dry her wet feet!
1. People oblivious to the fact that it is peak period and spend more time than they should on the machines and not sharing. Other people need to lose weight too okie.
2. While on the treadmill, please note that it is rude to stare and stare. If you must do so, do so discretely.
3. Challengers. They keep glancing at your progress on your machine instead of theirs.
4. People who wipe their sweat with their hands and “blessing ” you with their holy water.
5. People who reserve the locker changing rooms by leaving their clothes hanging in them.
6. Chatting incessantly and loudly on your cellphone while you work out.
These are my top 7 pet peeves at the gym in my opinion.